My credit card was charged $74.91 and an additional $20.00. I ordered three of these systems. Two were never opened. My systems was used twice. I was told that my air compressor was damaged. That I do not understand. It was packed the way it came to me. I insured the return package. So all I get refunded is $20. I was told that the $29.95 was a trial and it is unrefundable.

You also have to use a lot more makeup than they show you.

I am very upset and mad about this. Take heed.

Review about: Luminess Air Makeup.

Comments

Knox, Indiana, United States #765398

I ordered my system way before Christmas.I paid $14.95 extra to receive it before Christmas Eve which I was guaranteed it would be.I told them if it wasn't going to be here before then I didn't want to purchase this as it was a special gift for a relative from out of state who I rarely see.

Well it wasn't here, its way past Christmas and it still isn't here. Im beyond disappointed. My cousin is a bit of a celebrity and is on a lot of host shows I WOULD LOVE FOR HER TO TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR THE LACK OF THIS PRODUCT SOMEHOW OPENLY.WE ARE WORKING ON IT NOW.

THIEVES AND LIERS.YOU CAN REACH ME AT 865 494 5889 OR 865 850 5889 MY NAME IS LISA

Here at Luminess Air our customers opinions are very important to us.I am unable to view an account for you, but as a general, with the purchase of the 30 day trial of the Luminess system, there is a trial cost associated.

The trial cost is what you pay to try the systems for the 30 day trial period. If you decide to keep the system or systems then you will have the agreed upon payments to make and if you decide to return the system then you will pay nothing further. I would love to personally speak with you in regards to this matter so that we can check your account in detail. Please feel free to contact me, Katie, at 1-888-793-7474 ext.

1040.I am the Quality Assurance Manager and it would be my pleasure to assist you.