Edna, Texas
With Company response Not resolved

I purchased the luminess air Nov. 24 2014 from hsn.

Shopping I returned it dec. 1 2014, was mailed back to Lumkness, not Hsn. Unfortunately I have misplaced the receipt and of course it is not at the luminess co. I have contacted the company at least 10 times and one lady said it was returned there and I would receive a refund in about a week .The other people I talk to said they don't have any record of it being returned.

I have no way to track this through the post office without a receipt but I feel they have the return just not refunding my money. Do not do business with this company, they are not on your side.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
Hi There,
I would like to apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing. Unfortunately, the system was not purchased through Luminess Air, it was purchased through HSN.

HSN will have your card information and purchase history for the Airbrush System,not Luminess Air. You should maybe try contacting HSN to see if you may be assisted with this matter.

However, without a tracking number and shipping receipt Luminess Air or HSN will not be able to see where the Airbrush System is. If Luminess Air receives the system it will be sent to HSN for you so they can process your refund :)