Edna, Texas
With Company response Not resolved

I purchased the luminess air Nov. 24 2014 from hsn.

Shopping I returned it dec. 1 2014, was mailed back to Lumkness, not Hsn. Unfortunately I have misplaced the receipt and of course it is not at the luminess co. I have contacted the company at least 10 times and one lady said it was returned there and I would receive a refund in about a week .The other people I talk to said they don't have any record of it being returned.

I have no way to track this through the post office without a receipt but I feel they have the return just not refunding my money. Do not do business with this company, they are not on your side.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Luminess Air. The most disappointing about luminess air from Luminess Air was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luminess Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Luminess Air to other companies on our site.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I would like to apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing. Unfortunately, the system was not purchased through Luminess Air, it was purchased through HSN.

HSN will have your card information and purchase history for the Airbrush System,not Luminess Air. You should maybe try contacting HSN to see if you may be assisted with this matter.

However, without a tracking number and shipping receipt Luminess Air or HSN will not be able to see where the Airbrush System is. If Luminess Air receives the system it will be sent to HSN for you so they can process your refund :)