When I first got the machine I thought oh wonderful a week later the spray gun was all messed up and fell apart so I am a very busy person so I waited a little bit then I finally called him when I had time and let them know what was going on they made me ship the laundry back to them then they sent me a new one and took out $250 out of my account and talk to me into getting more makeup that was supposedly supposed to be free just to try it the new one worked for about close to two and a half weeks close to maybe maybe close to 3 I'd say like 2 weeks and 4 days and then the one was all plugged up so needless to say I am stuck with a bunch of makeup machine that is a piece of garbage and these people all they're worried about is trying to charge me more for stuff that I don't even need because I haven't been able to use the machine this is ridiculous they said they were going to send my the how to keep it clean how to do this that and the other in to my email so that I can see how to take care of it and whatever and I never got that because they always tell me they have the wrong email account I think it's just a bunch of baloney I think they're a bunch of rip-off artists and anybody trying to get Luminess Air don't do it don't do it because like one of the customers said $600 out of your account for crappy little machine makeup that makes you feel sticky from what I felt or you get blotchy all over your face and then your machines constantly clogged broken or so on and so on so think very strongly before you buy.

Review about: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments