1K views
With Company response

I called because I saw that for the last 4 months, I've been getting an automatic charge of $45.06 -- on top of the $72.94 X 5 ($365) for my original system.I didn't ever sign up for it and the person on the phone explained it was in the paperwork and that I've received 2 containers of foundation -- for $180!!

apparently it also keeps the warranty active and gives you a discount on the make-up.

It's ridiculous - if they hadn't been so deceptive, I would never have bought it.Just not worth it and there are better products out there.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of luminess air foundation from Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Luminess Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Yes same thing and those payments were not suppose to be 72, they are as scammy as they come. Luminess will be out of business soon keeping with these "business" practices .

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may be regarding the Luminess Air 30 day in home trial. Please know that there is absolutely no obligation to receive the automatic shipments of makeup as we inform all customers it may be cancelled before or at any time.We are always here to go over any Terms and Conditions or pricing with you if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

Ok the Luminess System did not work for me.Agree with previous comment, they will continue to charge your card additional amounts of money.

I returned the product, it cost me $19.43 out of pocket for shipping.It has been 25 days and I have not seen a refund!

LuminessAir
to Anonymous #1104974
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Returning the system within the 30 day trial period cancels all payments for the Airbrush System. Please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, and we would be more than happy to check the status of your return.