With Company response Not resolved

Don't been fooled by Luminous Air affordable trial price. They will get you in the end.

Only after you pay $19.95 for your starter kit - in Very faint and Very small print of your internet Receipt - they inform you that, unless you cancel - within 30 days you will be charged 5 monthly installments

of $72.94. Making it $384! Or your credit history will suffer.

So shady! Product it's self - not so great ether. I am telling you as a professional Award winning make up artist. Very disappointed.

Who ever profits from this shady tactic - how do you sleep?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of luminess airbrush trial product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Luminess Air needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luminess airbrush trial product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luminess Air.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Why the *** would a so called "professional Award winning makeup artist" buy any makeup from an infomercial?????

natashaderwin
to Anonymous #1110794

Because good make-up artist always experiments with the new products.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Natalia,

We do apologize that you feel this way.Here at Luminess Air we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions, which is located online, in email confirmation, as well as green packing list that comes with your Airbrush System.

We also have a Pro membership for professionals and work with award winning makeup artist and stylist all over the world, as our Professionals receive 50-90% off Luminess Air products (www.luminesspro.com/).Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, if there is anything further we may assist you with.

natashaderwin
to Luminess Air Response New York, New York, United States #1113396

Obviously your disclosure was not clear enough, if you have an unhappy customer!And less than a month after purchasing!

I don't want any discount for your products! To pay ANYTHING will be too much.

I just don't like your product.It works well on mannequin maybe, but on real skin - it looks horrible!