With Company response Not resolved

If this company is such a huge scam, Im wondering why they are still in existence?

Its not fun getting my hopes up for a fraud company.

All the big companies even get sued for the littlest amount of things yet a company as misleading as this Luminess Airbrush one is still around crushing everyones hopes and scamming money like its absolutely nothing.

Im fairly disappointed but glad because I decided to check reviews online before purchasing a set myself, thank God for the reviews here to open up my eyes as to how horrible and fraud this company is

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being taken advantage of. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of airbrush system. Luminess Air needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned airbrush system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luminess Air.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

Madison, Georgia, United States #995415

PT Barnum said it years ago - "There's a succer born every minute."

_

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I definitely apologize that you feel this way.Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure and advertise a 30 day in home trial, to simple give our system a try on the infomercial.

Depending on the system you do decide to try is where the cost will come in. Luminess Air makes sure at each Point Of Sale, all customers must check Terms and Conditions, stating they have read and understand the 30 day trial, cost of system, makeup club,shipping time frame etc. We also provide an invoice before checking out that again has the trial, monthly payments and makeup club(no obligation) for your Airbrush System.

In doing research on Luminess Air you will find that we are A+ accredited with the Better Business Bureau and take pride in providing excellent Customer Service to our valued customers.We are always here to answer any questions or concerns, if you would like to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST to try Luminess for yourself, enjoy and be beautiful :)

to Luminess Air Response #991487

The better Business Bureau is a scam also.as a former small business owner you have to pay and when you do pay your vig to them they do not help the consumer, they protect the members and create so much red tape that the customer just quits over the frustration, their are tons of crapy business's out that belong to this unethical organization.

Just check out their web page and look at the joining as a business.

The only business's that have a bad rating are the ones that figured out the scam and stop paying.Their resolution process is a joke and unethical.

Like I said don't believe me check it out for your self.....I know a lot of folks will be totally surprised by this ***....

LuminessAir
to Anonymous #991635
Luminess Air Response

We value our customers and would love the opportunity to clear up this misunderstanding.Please give us an opportunity to walk you thru the ordering process to ensure you that all information was disclosed upfront.

We would never scam our customers and sincerely apologize that you feel this way. My name is Ashley and I would love to speak with you and make this right.

Please email me at Ashley@luminessair.com.I look forward to speaking with you.