With Company response

I was not made aware of additional charges to my credit card.I would have never agreed to be a club member to a product that I am not familiar with.

Being charged for club membership and add'l products which I did not agreed to. I tried calling the tel # on my credit card bill for Luminess, there was no answer what so ever. Was finally able to speak w/ Customer service today, who said, I basically have to eat up the charges since product was not returned within 30 days - she said I should have read everything thing - after putting me on hold numerous times. I asked for the product to be returned and the person disconnected the call.

VERY RUDE!I WILL CONTINUE TO DISPUTE MY CHARGES.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Luminess Air. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Luminess Air.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Luminess Air to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

I would like to apologize for your experience with Luminess Air.Luminess Air offers a 30 day in *** trial to try before you purchase the Airbrush System.

We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and will not place an order unless they are agreed upon.I would love to assist in trying to resolve this matter for you if you could please email me at Ashley@luminessair.com.