Rogue River, Oregon
1.4K views
With Company response Not resolved
5.0

I have a hard time believing what I am reading.I am a hairdresser for over 45 years and have used almost every product on the market and I found this is by far the best makeup I have ever fund.

And as far as the cost of the equipment, welcome to the beauty industry! Everyone complains about the price of all beauty services and yet they have no idea what we have to pay for these products from our colors we use to the wax we use and etc. This is a good buy and it cost less than what I can buy for the salon and it is a better product. So the next time you get airbrushed or a haircut, just remember our products are very expensive and we are not trying to make a killing, just a living.

And if you want a good product use this and quit listening to the people that can't read!I've had mine for 3yrs and love it.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of luminess airbrush from Luminess Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Luminess Air to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most love it and look of the make up. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Luminess Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Luminess Air?

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

Luminess Air greatly appreciates your feedback. We strive on providing the absolute best products for our valued customers. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we would be more than happy to assist you.