Luminess Air - WOW - Talk about fine print!! $19.99 turns into $369.94 like magic!!!

341 of 908 Luminess Air reviews

I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing the make-up bottles for $10.00 more, etc.I though that was the catch.

I nearly processed the order when I noticed the "fine print". WOW, this company misleads their customers into thinking they are paying $19.99 for the product, HOWEVER, the customer is actually paying for the USE of the spray machine for 30 days (actually less if you don't count shipping time).

Once the thirty day TRIAL PERIOD ends there will be an additional 5 monthly charges of $69.99 to purchase the unit!!This makes the $19.99 purchase price they advertise into actual price of $369.94!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Luminess Airbrush Makeup
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #730614 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Luminess Air? Submit review ›
Helpful? 17 Yes 17 2 No 2
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
341 of 908 Luminess Air reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 12 #1172065

Thanks for your review. I no longer order anything until l check reviews. That includes from TV, or ANYTHING, from ANYWHERE. Period!
I will not be ordering Luminess.

3 0 Reply

Feb 16 #1112824

Thank you for your review. Very clear and easy to understand how this scam works. I was confused at first. Yes on TV they show the complete item being sold for 19.99. And what it includes and with a so called 30 day money back guarantee. I thought like no doubt other gullibles that the item is like a printer. Sell the printer cheap and then make money on the ink or in this case make up products. WELL now thanks to you I understand what other negative reviewers have been trying to convey. Some better than other do get across but yours is the best job. Thanks again I will now avoid this rip off too. Off to buy a good reviewed air brush in the 30-50 dollar range on Amazon and then choose the best make up for them too. I understand there are ways to thin otc make ups by use of witch hazel and other thinners that also help keep these machines clean at the same time. Thanks and kudo's and great karma to you always.

7 0 Reply

Nov 09, 2015 #1060651

I too noticed that towards the end of signing up and deleted all my info.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Luminess Air. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Luminess Air.
Filing a new complaint about
×